Terms and Conditions
- The events are held on the following dates and times : Friday – Sunday (10th – 12th March
2019): 4 -11pm
- Patrons voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to the event whether occurring
prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury,
loss, damage or liability.
- Post reservation and payment, patrons will receive a confirmation sent to their registered
email containing a unique barcode and details about their event date/time. Patrons are
required to carry a print out of the confirmation of reservation and the mobile device where
the email confirmation has been received.
- Replacement Tickets are issued subject to verification of the buyer's details against
purchase records and payment of an administrative fee. Replacement Tickets will not be
issued if the authenticity of purchase cannot be accurately ascertained. Replacement Tickets
will not be issued for free seating or general admission events.
- There will be no refunds after payment is made. If the patron is a no-show or attends the
event on a different date from that stated on his/her ticket, he/she will not be entitled to
a refund. Patrons shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the
terms and conditions herein.
- Trading or resale of tickets purchased is not allowed.
- SGCF reserves the right without refund or compensation, to refuse admission to any person
whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming, or if it is reasonably suspected that the ticket
is stolen, counterfeit, damaged or unreadable or that it was reported lost.
- Drinks purchase at the event is only permitted to patrons above 18 years of age (based on
Date of Birth, passport or ID Card). SGCF reserves the right to conduct identity checks and
deny patrons any sale of drinks without proof of age.
- No smoking or food and beverage from elsewhere is allowed in the venue.
- Latecomers to workshops and Masterclasses will not be admitted until a suitable break (if
any) in the performance.
- If you are photographed, filmed or taped, you consent to SGCF to broadcast, publish, license
and use any photographs, films, recordings or images of you without compensation.
- Patrons agree to submit to any search for any prohibited items, including but not limited to
weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and any recording devices.
- SGCF may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather conditions,
dangerous situations, or any other cause beyond his reasonable control.
- SGCF may alter, add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or the advertised details for an
event, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- SGCF and Singtel Digital Media Pte Ltd reserves the right to extend or terminate this event
without prior notice. Singtel Digital Media Pte Ltd also reserves the right at any time,
without prior notice, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all or any of these Terms &
Conditions or to replace wholly, or in part, this promotion by another promotion, whether
similar to this promotion or not, or to withdraw it altogether.
- SGCF and Singtel Digital Media Pte Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or
damage whatsoever may be suffered, or for any personal injury, or any health issues faced by
patrons, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of products/services under the promotion
or due to consumption of food or drink at the event under this promotion.
- Any disputes, queries or contentions regarding delivery, service, suitability,
merchantability, availability or quality of the products and services made available to the
patron during the event must be addressed to SGCF directly.
- The Customers shall not hold SGCF and Singtel Digital Media Pte Ltd, its group entities, or
affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, vendors, responsible
for or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and
expenses which a Customer claims to have suffered, sustained or incurred, or claims to
suffer, sustain or incur, by way of and/or on account of the event or the acceptance,
decline, non-receipt, suitability, quality or use or deployment of any product/service
provided under the event.